“The majority of employees (58 per cent) say they would be very, or fairly, likely to volunteer if their employer offered them help to do so.”
Evesham Volunteer Centre can help your business with Employer Supported Volunteering.
Whether volunteering is already embedded in your organisation’s practice or not, we can work with you to:
- organise team away days that benefit the local community
- prepare your staff for volunteering (good practice, what to expect, introduction to voluntary sector language and ways of working)
- prepare your staff for retirement (opportunities for an active retirement and passing on valuable skills to others)
- match your employees with peers in voluntary sector organisations to enable mutual learning
- provide learning opportunities through skills sharing in a training or coaching environment
For more information on Employer Supported Volunteering, read Volunteering England’s report.
Contact Evesham Volunteer Centre about employer volunteering on 01386 40165 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org